1. Let’s start with the obvious; you want to measure yourself without cloths on. Don’t worry, you don’t have to take it all off, but it is recommended that you measure yourself with tights and a top or any other combination works for you, in order to get the most accurate measurements.
2. Measuring tape. If you don’t have a measuring tape, use any cord or ribbon and a ruler.
3. Where to measure?
* Bust: Measure under your arms at your chest’s fullest point.
* Waist: Measure around your natural waistline (the narrowest part), giving the tape a little bit of slack for a comfortable fit.
* Hips: Measure around the fullest point (usually six to seven inches below your natural waist).
* Inseam: if you’re ordering tights, leggings or pants you should measure the inside of your legs, from the top of the thigh to the ankle.
We hope this post helped you, for any more questions or info feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Also in Ripples Of Good Vibes
Not sure about your size?